[NEohioPAL] Touchstone Theatre (Bethlehem, PA) seeking applicants for 2015-16 apprenticeship

Emma Chong via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Mar 3 13:35:29 PST 2015

Touchstone Theatre is accepting applications for our 2015-16 apprenticeship!

• Build new skills in collective devising and solo playmaking
• Use theatre to educate the community and bridge social barriers
• Get valuable classroom instruction with the Touchstone Ensemble
• Develop the space and tools to shape your vision for a life in the theatre

Plus a chance to perform in Touchstone mainstage productions, strengthen performance abilities in the Ensemble Lab, change the lives of students in our ArtsTouch classrooms, gain valuable knowledge for theatre production and administration, and more.

Detailed listing at http://bit.ly/1vTngCS
Interested in applying? Email emma at touchstone.org

ABOUT TOUCHSTONE: Founded in 1981, Touchstone Theatre produces and presents both original and classic productions, with a dedication to the renewal of theatre as a vital art form. Touchstone works to foster collaboration on a local and national level through educational and youth empowerment programs, using theatre as a community-building tool. Visit us on the web at www.touchstone.org