[NEohioPAL] New Short Film Project

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Mar 3 14:28:43 PST 2015

NEW SHORT FILM PROJECT
 "Colt Navy - A J.Alden Cooper Murder Mystery"
 I am in the beginning stages of developing a short film project with the working title above. The screenplay is now in development. Before going too much further, I thought I would put this out there to see who might be interested in being a part of this project. Will be looking for cast and crew...extremely low budget.
 The film deals with the murder of a college student and will require the following cast:
Two Detectives (male or female), one young, one older
 Males -  3 college students
 Females - 2 college students
 Extras - college students of all ages, police

 Hope to eventually turn this into a web series. Scheduled to shoot in May/June

This is a micro-budget project, so compensation will be IMDb credit and food.

 Those interested can send headshot and resume to edwschultz at aol.com