[NEohioPAL] Beachwood Theater Camp Celebrates 32nd Summer Sesaon!

Jill Koslen-Freireich via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Mar 4 13:21:16 PST 2015

Beachwood Theater Camp Celebrates our 32nd Summer Season!
Beachwood Theater camp offers the finest instruction in Acting, Voice, Dance, Improv and Crafts!  For 32 summers we’ve delivered a professional theatrical experience in a warm, nurturing environment.  Students receive instruction in Acting, Improv, Vocal performance, Dance & Crafts.  Every student is invited to participate in our fully staged production, “This Is Your Summer, Charlie Brown.” Camp also includes frequent visits to the Beachwood Family Aquatic Center, weekly fields trips, guest artists, evenings out to the theater and more!  (There is no additional fee to participate in productions)
Camp meets from 9 am – 3:15 Monday – Friday beginning June 15 – July 24.  (No camp July 3)  Location:  Beachwood Middle School
Fee:  Residents Early bird $625 through March 6 or $700 after March 6
          Non-Res: $790.   Registration is filling quickly!   Do not delay.
 Contact Jill Koslen-Freireich for questions. 216-595-3734

Beachwood Theater Camp Teen Master's Program
This program is offered for students grades 9 - 11.  Students will be trained as junior counselors providing the opportunity to assist instructors in music, art, dance & acting.  Students will participate in our All Camp fully staged Production “This is Your Summer, Charlie Brown”.  Master's Classes will be taught weekly by local Theater Professionals!  This program is excellent for serious teen performers!  Community Service Hours are also earned.
Students must enroll in our 6 week session of Theater Camp
Master's fee:  Res - $325   Non-res - $375
For questions contact Jill Koslen-Freireich at 216-595-3734

Jill Koslen-Freireich
Drama/Special Events Coordinator
(216) 292-1970 - Office
(216) 292-1976 - Fax
Jill.Koslen-Freireich at beachwoodohio.com
[cid:image7bd23a.PNG at 81566d42.468b9644]<http://www.beachwoodohio.com>

25325 Fairmount Blvd
Beachwood, OH 44122

 [cid:image5ff1ee.PNG at 1a5f725a.4b9a7359] <http://www.facebook.com/beachwoodoh>     [cid:image65ec64.PNG at 0886b48b.4cb6217e] <https://twitter.com/BeachwoodOH>     [cid:image5300f0.PNG at 1ab61b1b.4a83fba4] <http://www.beachwoodohio.com>     [cid:imagedcb1f5.PNG at 85a4d721.44b66bea] <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/city-of-beachwood-ohio/id892905782?mt=8>     [cid:image36f975.PNG at 46599aa2.4b9f267a] <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.civicplus.oh_beachwood&hl=en>

All records of the City, including this message and any response to it, are public records unless the records are specifically exempted from disclosure under the Ohio Public Records Act. Public Records are available to the public and media upon request. If you have received this communication erroneously, please immediately notify the sender of the communication