[NEohioPAL] Seeking Theater Technicians (PAID)!

Elana Kepner via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Mar 9 10:20:14 PDT 2015

Wayne Center for the Arts in Wooster, Ohio is currently seeking theater
technicians for a pool of contract and on-call workers. Technicians are
responsible for assisting with set up, the running and the strike of
technical elements used in our theater and ballet productions, special
events and fundraisers, such as the Annual Beer and Wine Fest and Jazz
Festival.  Technicians may also be utilized for setting up and working
events for patrons renting our facilities.  Working primarily afternoons,
evenings and weekends, this position requires collaboration,
problem-solving skills, and technical theater experience and know-how.

Qualifications:
Technical theater experience (experience with University, Community and
Professional Theaters preferred)
Basic knowledge of sound and lighting equipment and scenic technology
Ability to lift 50 lbs and climb stairs
Available 3-15 hours per week (hours vary depending on performance/event
schedule)
Local or reliable transportation to Wayne County

Please send a resume ( highlighting technical theater experience, training
and types of lighting, sound and scenic technology you have proficiency in)
 and general availability for spring and summer to Elana Kepner:
elana at wayneartscenter.org

--
Elana Kepner
Program & Education Assistant