[NEohioPAL] Spring Break Mini Camp with Brecksville Theater on the Square!

Steven {Steve} Brown via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Mar 11 21:52:27 PDT 2015

Spring break is right around the corner, and that means it's time to register for Spring Break Mini Camp! Our annual camp is back and better than ever this year, and we wantYOU to be there.

Each day, kids will take one of our favorite stories and turn it into their very own, one of a kind play. Family and friends are invited back at 2:30<x-apple-data-detectors://0> each day to watch their creation!

Here's what they'll be working on:
Ages 6-9:
Mon - The Day the Crayons Quit, by Drew Daywalt
Tues - My Weird School: Miss Daisy is Crazy, by Dan Gutman
Wed - Kid Sheriff and the Terrible Toads, by Bob Shea
Thur - The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes, by Gary Rubinstein
Fri - Musical Theater Day!

Ages 10-14:
Mon - Five, Six, Seven, Nate!, by Tim Federle
Tue - Holes, by Louis Sachar
Wed - The Adventures of Ook and Gluk, by Dav Pilkey
Thur - Spaghetti in a Hot Dog Bun, by Maria Dismondy
Fri - Musical Theater Day!

Here's what you need to know:
Dates: April 6-10<x-apple-data-detectors://2>
Time: 9 AM - 3 PM<x-apple-data-detectors://3> daily
Ages: 6-14 (see above for class material)
Cost: $40/day. Register for at least 4 days, and you'll receive one of them for free!*
* This discount is per individual student, not per family

Questions? Email us at education at btots.org<mailto:education at btots.org>. Space is limited to 12 students per class, so don't wait! Visit http://btots.org/page5/page12/<http://btots.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d526fd2ea83e7419e1d06f34c&id=58f2decb5f&e=baf1bae497> and register today.

We'll see you in a few weeks!
Meri Sikora
BTOTS Education Director

P.S. Summer Camp registration begins April 1<x-apple-data-detectors://7> ... more information is coming soon!

Sent from my iPad