[NEohioPAL] Groundskeeper-Leasing Agent available (freelance/temp or permanent)

Bill Greene via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Mar 12 08:23:15 PDT 2015

I am available for work in Property Management--now. I have years of leasing experience, plus know how to supervise turning apartments (have my own freelance renovations staff). I can offer 50 hours a week as a groundskeeper and leasing agent (which can include turning apartments and monitoring property, as well as property preservation for homes). In exchange I am asking free rent on the grounds or near the grounds. I could be on site for unlimited hours and on call at your convenience. I'm open to any arrangement, and can be available 80 hours a week (or 24/7) on a barter-partial salary split. Please email me ASAP if interested. Email me at bill_greene @yahoo.com.