[NEohioPAL] The 2015 COLOMBI NEW PLAYS FESTIVAL

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Mar 12 13:01:34 PDT 2015

*Ensemble Theatre* continues its *2014-2015 Season*
*THE CULT OF PERSONALITY with...*
*The 2015 Colombi New Plays Festival*
*On The MainStage Theatre will be:*
*RUN KINGSBURY RUN*
by Tyler JC Whidden (who brought us *Dancing with N.E.D*)
Co-Directed by *Ian Wolfgang Hinz* &* Rebecca Moseley*

March 13th-March 29th
*Performing Fridays & Saturdays at 8pm.  Sundays @2pm.  *
**Talkbacks with the Playwright after each Saturday performance!*  (14th,
21st, & 28th)

Inspired by the 1938 events surrounding the catch and release of
Cleveland’s Torso Killer, Run Kingsbury Run, tells the story of the men out
to save the city from a butcher, and the secrets that refuse to remain
buried within the city’s forgotten capillaries.

Starring *Allen Branstein, Stephen Vasse-Hansell, Chris Bizub, & Ian Hinz. *

*ALL TICKETS ARE* *$15*
*NEOhioPal* Discount of *$5*!  Enter *NEOhioPal* Online, or mention
via phone or at the door!

*SPECIAL PAY WHAT YOU CAN OFFER for OPENING WEEKEND!*
*Pay what you can at the door!  *

*SPECIAL OFFER!  GOOD TIME III TOURS TICKET GIVE AWAYS!  *
*Each weekend we will give away 2 Pairs (4 passes) for a FREE GOOD TIME III
Tour.  *
*All you have to do is come and see the show and we will enter your name in
a drawing for the end of that performance.  *
*2 Performances will be picked each weekend!  *

*TO PURCHASE TICKETS:*
P:* 216-321-2930 <216-321-2930>*
E: *tickets at ensemble-theatre.org <tickets at ensemble-theatre.org> *

Purchase tickets online: *CLICK HERE *
<https://squareup.com/market/ensemble-theatre-of-cleveland/colombi-new-plays-festival>

*Please include for phone or email orders/reservations: *
Your name, Phone#, Date of Performance, & the # of tickets.
*We will call or email to confirm your reservation!  *

*STAY TUNED FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF FREE PLAY READINGS THAT WILL TAKE PLACE
ALL THROUGH THE MONTH OF MARCH!*
OUR website will be updated with a complete schedule.

*Ensemble Theatre* is located at:
2843 Washington Blvd. Cleveland Heights, OH 44118.

*Visit our website for turn by turn directions!*
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/>*

*We look forward to seeing you in our audience!  *
*Support the Arts, support Cleveland Heights! *

--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
www.ensemble-theatre.org