[NEohioPAL] Want to be a part of Yuri's Night Space Party, but you don't know how?

Megan Thompson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Mar 13 08:34:46 PDT 2015

On Saturday, April 11th, over a thousand Clevelanders are gathering to celebrate our 4th annual fundraiser, Yuri's Night Space Party  at the Great Lakes Science Center.  There are many ways in which you can be involved with this popular event.  One way is by donating a gift certificate or another item to be raffled off the night of the event.  We will list your company and donation in our raffle sales materials which will be seen by over 1,000 attendees gaining visibility of your business and support of this event.

Yuri's Night parties and events are held around the world in commemoration of cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin's first manned spaceflight on April 12, 1961.  Yuri's Night events combine space-themed partying  along with various activities in order to educate and celebrate space exploration.  This is our signature fundraiser at the Science Center and your generous donation would help to achieve our educational mission.

We are sincerely grateful for your consideration in donating a gift certificate or item from your business.  Great Lakes Science Center is a 501 c-3 nonprofit so your donation is tax deductable (tax ID number can be provided).

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at ThompsonM at glsc.org or at 216-696-5528.

Thank you for your consideration,
Megan Thompson
Special Events Coordinator