[NEohioPAL] SATURDAY! America's Drag Medium Returns To Cleveland!

NYC CLE via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Mar 16 09:59:39 PDT 2015

Cocktails Cleveland and Athena Ghost proudly present...

GYPSIES 2 : THE NIGHT OF THE DANCING FLAME

Saturday March 21, 2015. 10:00 PM
Cocktails Cleveland
9208 Detroit Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44102

In case you missed last month's UNBELIEVABLE show, join us Saturday as we
welcome the spirits for a round or two of... well... spirits. Hostess
Athena Ghost (Zac Hudak)  welcomes her gypsy sisters Britney Hilton Huerta
, Tony Whitt ( Serpentina Selena Hilton ) and Diana Hilton ( formerly Roxie
James ) to throw some fuel on fire, igniting the dancing sparks from the
other realm.
During the show, Diana Hilton ( Chris Dennis-Spiritual Medium ) will take
the stage, asking you to open your hearts and minds as she uses her amazing
gift to communicate with your loved ones who have passed on. Diana's
readings were so inexplicably precise, detailed and validating that
everyone, believers and skeptics alike, could not deny the truth to her
gift.  One young woman in the audience, when asked by Diana if a young man
had passed suddenly, was instantly moved to tears as she was given a
message from her boyfriend who had unexpectedly died in his sleep seven
years earlier.  "He wants you to know that he never felt any pain and went
peacefully. He also wants you to know he is very happy on the other side."
she was told.  After the show, when asked about her reading, she told our
hostess "All I feel is relief and closure.  I have been asking that
question for seven years and tonight I finally got the answer."

These amazing readings, combined with some of the HOTTEST performances in
town, are quickly becoming THE SHOW not to be missed!

Is there a message someone is trying to get to you?

Come out THIS SATURDAY and find out! Only... At Cocktails Cleveland!

21+ please NO COVER