[NEohioPAL] Save the date for "Les Miserables" Auditions

Linda via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Mar 17 12:37:35 PDT 2015

Don't miss auditions for our amazing summer show! It is sure to be the
best summer yet.

Winner of over 100 international awards and seen by over 65 million
people worldwide, LES MISÉRABLES sweeps its audience through an epic
tale of broken dreams, passion and redemption. Set in 19th century
France against the backdrop of a nation in the grip of revolution, Jean
Valjean seeks a new life upon his release from years of unjust
imprisonment, but is relentlessly pursued by police inspector Javert for
breaking his parole. Committed to his vow to raise the orphaned
Cossette, Valjean leaves his past behind and is forced to fight for his
life as Javert closes in and insurrection takes hold. Grand and
uplifting, LES MIS...ÉRABLES packs an emotional wallop that has thrilled
audiences all over the world! Join the MAD* FACTORY for the Lorain
County premier of BOUBLIL and SCHÖNBERG’S Musical Epic!

Where: the MAD* classroom, 39 south main st, suite 310
When: May 9 from 1-5 or May 10 from 1-5 (please pick one) . Callbacks
will be May 11 from 6-9
Who: adults and students ages 13 and up
Details: please dress comfortably and plan on staying the entire time.
There is no need to prepare anything. Bring any scheduling conflicts you
may have and be ready to have fun!
Performance dates: July 24 - August 2

Teens 13-18: as part of the summer show we have a teen camp June 8-12
from 9:30-3:30 where we learn music and make short YouTube commercials
to advertise the show. It is a super fun time with tons of bonding!
There is a fee of $100. This camp is mandatory for participation in the
show and is a really worthwhile experience that allows us to grow as a
cast and as individuals!

Questions: call 440-935-3875

---