[NEohioPAL] Horror movie audition

Allen Kellogg via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Mar 17 14:25:44 PDT 2015

"The Devil's Toy Box" (sequel to 7 Nights of Darkness) is currently
casting roles. If interested, please contact Allen Kellogg at allenkel at live.com with a recent headshot, resume (including contact info), availability
through July, any role preferences and anything else you'd like to tell us. If we are
interested, we will contact you with the next steps. SAG actors are
welcome.

The project plans to be funded through kickstarter and a trailer will be
 shot very soon with principal photography commencing in the
Summer. The trailer will utilize all of the roles currently being cast and be posted on the kickstarter website.
All compensation will come from the budget raised and
back end points will be given as well. (No nudity is required). The movie will use a combination of POV and traditional narrative film styles. Thank you for your interest.

The first film gained distribution via Walmart, major cable provider's On Demand and Amazon.
It has also been distributed in Germany and most recently Japan. Our hope is that with a bigger budget, we can make bigger things happen. Character descriptions follow:

Shane -- Age range: 28-38. Average build to fit. Fun practical joker and
 a camera operator. Working for the paycheck. Works in tandem with his
girlfriend, Ashley.

Ashley -- Age range: 28-38. Average build to fit. Likes to have fun on
the job but is a bit more serious than her boyfriend Shane when it comes
 to working.

Randall -- Age range: 40-55. A TV show producer. Will sacrifice anything
 for ratings and for the shot. He's not there to play games, he's there
to bring in a show that will make money.

Kenneth -- Age range: 38 -- 55. Host of the TV show and paranormal
expert. Doesn't care as much about the show or money as he does the
paranormal investigative experience.

Cynthia -- Age range: early 20's. Daughter of John who went missing
during the first investigation. She believes her father is still alive
and trapped inside.

Wesley -- Age range 25 -- 35. Techie and is the butt of some jokes.
Loves everything to do with technology and he's good at it. Interested
in Rose but doesn't really know how to show it.

Rose -- Age range 25 -- 35. Like Wesley she is a techie as well but is a
 little more grounded and scrappy. A bit gothy. She likes to protect
Wesley from the constant ragging he gets from the rest of the group.

Best,
Allen