[NEohioPAL] 1 YOUNG ADULT MALE and 1 YOUNG ADULT FEMALE needed for local student short film - video auditions accepted!

Danielle Davis via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Mar 18 10:07:11 PDT 2015

Hello, my name is Danielle Davis and I'm looking for what the headline
states. Aged between 20-30. I am a student at Cleveland State University
and need to finish one final film to graduate!

We will be filming in Mentor; Friday night, the 27th, and Sunday early
morning, and the 29th of this month. Hoping to get this done in two days.
If not we can work in one more when convenient.

I am accepting video audtions! Please also send a headshot! And I'm sorry
but this is not paid =( but we will have food and snacks!

Thank you for your time and interest!