[NEohioPAL] THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN COMEDY SHOW 3/25 and 4/29

Mary Faktor via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Mar 18 21:38:16 PDT 2015

There's still time to get tickets for ...

The Perfect Gals Night Out or Couples Date Night.

         Choose one of two dinner shows of
THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN at www.MimiDeals.com

This is truly a GREAT FUN show to bring your mom, sister, aunt, friend or mate.

     1. Weds, March 25 at Carrie Cerinos in North Royalton
             and
     2. Weds, April 29 at Wagners in Westlake.
$40 for salad, entree, dessert, beverages. Cash bar features $5 martinis.

       PM, call me or email for More information.

Also, if you'd be so kind, please LIKE my FB pages...

      THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN COMEDY SHOW
                  and
MARY FAKTOR the ACTOR
                   and