[NEohioPAL] Auditions for the Pit Orchestra for the Akron All- City Musical - SHREK

Val Renner via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Mar 19 11:49:16 PDT 2015

Are you a high school student and a musician? Do you live in Summit County?

We will be auditioning for the All-City Musical (Akron)<https://www.facebook.com/AllCityMusicalAkron> orchestral pit for Shrek - the Musical, on June 12 & 14, 2015.

At The Akron Civic Theatre

Auditions will be March 29 at St. Paul/St. John church in Akron starting at 6:30. We will be auditioning for saxophone, trumpet, trombone and guitar.

Please prepare a short piece or two that will show your playing in the best light.We would suggest a solo such as your contest solo also a part or piece from your jazz band. If do not play in your jazz band or performed at contest that is ok, just bring something else that will show your playing.

All auditions will be with Mr. Davis, our Conductor of the All-City Musical

We will not be taking audition information over the phone, please just arrive at the above location.