[NEohioPAL] 2380 Spring Short Film Festival

Logan Metcalf via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Mar 20 17:58:13 PDT 2015

Do you have that one short film that you think is the absolute greatest? A short film that you would love to see up on an actual movie screen, where other filmmakers can watch it?

If so, ou should consider submitting it to the second annual 2380 Short Film Festival! We are looking for submissions both from the greater Northeast Ohio and beyond! There's no limitations. We accept any and all genres, content, and length of your films!

If you have a short, submit it to Project2380 at gmail.com along with the name of your cast and crew, the duration of your short, and a short description of what it is about.

Hurry though! The deadline for submissions is April 10th! So, start submitting your stuff, either old or new, now! Thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/events/798252283600905/ <https://www.facebook.com/events/798252283600905/>