[NEohioPAL] Join Our Online Fundraiser for Garrettsville Curtains up Theatre Today!

Jackie Rinearson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Mar 25 21:02:34 PDT 2015

Garrettsville Curtains up Theatre has partnered with Flower Power Fundraising for this season's fundraiser.

Flower Power offers top-quality flower bulbs for our friends and family members to purchase. All
orders ship directly to our customers' homes and come with a 100% money-back guarantee.

Here's how the program works: We've created a special web page, dedicated to our organization. The
page features specific information about our group and explains how supporters can help us achieve
our fundraising goals by purchasing flower bulbs and plants directly from Flower Power. For every
purchase made Garrettsville Curtains up Theatre receives 50% of the sale price which counts toward our fundraising goal.

Now here's where you come in!
Automatically invite friends and family members to buy from our fundraiser. Click here to
personalize your invitations and add email addresses to our fundraising drive.
http://www.flowerpowerfundraising.com/i/m/468561/22b6E83Tk0la

Post your fundraising message on Facebook in just minutes. Click here to set up your personalized
landing page and, once complete, you'll be able to "Share Now" with your friends and family.
http://www.flowerpowerfundraising.com/i/m/468561/22b6E83Tk0la

Our success is up to you!
Please click on one of the options above today.

Have fun and thank you!
Jackie Rinearson
Garrettsville Curtains up Theatre

Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this email will not be received by the sender.

Flower Power Fundraising, PO Box 900, Calais, ME 04619 | 1-888-833-1486