[NEohioPAL] Professional Headshot Photographer Available

Patrick Murphy via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Apr 5 19:47:14 PDT 2015

Are you an actor that is in need of your first set of headshots or do you need them updated? PRM Digital Productions can provide you with the perfect headshot that you are looking for. I understand that finding the right photographer can sometimes be stressful and overwhelming. A headshot session with PRM Digital Productions is very laid back, and my number one priority is to make you feel comfortable through the entire process.

There is no time or wardrobe limit. We will work together to get the headshots that you are happy with.

You will also own all of the images and will have full printing rights and can print them wherever you choose.  There is no limit to how many you can download and print from our session.

Ask me how you can get your second session free through my referral program!

Check out some of my headshot work: http://www.prmdigitalproductions.com/headshots.html

The snow has finally melted!! Now is a perfect time to schedule your outdoor headshot!

Contact Patrick Murphy at prmdigitalproductions at gmail.com or (216) 406-2098.

My rate for an outdoor session is $150.

Book now for the spring and summer months! SPOTS ARE FILLING UP FAST!