[NEohioPAL] Wizard of Oz at Revere High School

Robert Carlyon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Apr 6 08:50:36 PDT 2015

Revere Players is proud to present "The Wizard of Oz"  on April 16-19.
Complimentary "Wizard of Oz" Senior Citizens Brunch on Wednesday April 15 at 9:00 am in the Revere School cafeteria, followed by a performance at 10:00.

Come and join us as we perform this America Classic including "Somewhere over the Rainbow", "Follow the Yellow brick road" and "If I only had a Brain".

Joining the Revere Players this year are  Munchkins from Bath Elementary and Revere Middle School.

Tickets are also available at the High School Auditorium April 8-14 from 3:00 to 5:00 and during lunch hours in the RHS cafeteria on April 13, 14, 16, 17.

We are having a special matinee on Saturday at 1:00. After the show, any elementary student attending, may have their picture taken with a cast member.

We hope you join us on our journey to the Emerald City. "We're off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Oz"!