[NEohioPAL] Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike – FREE Upcoming InsideCPH Events

Jason Bogdany via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Apr 6 07:25:55 PDT 2015

JUST ANNOUNCED:  New Ground Theatre Festival 2015 is on its way!  Read Andrea Simakis’ Plain Dealer coverage here<http://www.cleveland.com/onstage/index.ssf/2015/03/new_ground_theatre_festival_at.html>, and click here<http://clevelandplayhouse.com/shows/new-ground-theatre-festival> to buy tickets and learn more.

NOW at the Allen Theatre:  Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike, Christopher Durang’s zany Tony Award-winning comedy, through April 26.  Tickets for students are $15, and tickets for anyone under 35 are $25 – for more information, please go to clevelandplayhouse.com<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/>.

And with our FREE InsideCPH programs you’ll get up-close-and-personal with the people and processes that make our work happen, all in a fun, informal and interactive setting.

Script Club - Free & in your neighborhood!
Everything you love about a book club – but with a play in the spotlight! Check out a copy of the script from one of our partner libraries and read it at home. Then join CPH Artistic Staff at the library for a free-flowing exploration of the story and characters, with special insight on how CPH artists take a play from page to stage!  RSVP to your library branch required.
            Thursday, April 9:  Rocky River Public Library – 7:00-8:15pm.  Call 440-895-3766 or click here<http://oh.evanced.info/rrpl/lib/eventsignup.asp?ID=9951&rts=&disptype=&ret=eventcalendar.asp&pointer=&returnToSearch=&num=0&ad=&dt=mo&mo=4/1/2015&df=calendar&EventType=ALL&Lib=&AgeGroup=&LangType=0&WindowMode=&noheader=&lad=&pub=1&nopub=&page=&pgdisp=>.

TalkBacks – Free for all ticketholders!
Sunday April 12
Tuesday April 14
Sunday April 19
Stay after the show to continue the conversation our plays start! TalkBacks offer the chance to interact with the cast and CPH Artistic Staff in an open and lively Q&A about the play and the questions it raises.

Pre-Show Conversations - Free for all ticketholders!
These fun and interactive 25-minute conversations happen right before the show in the Allen Theatre Complex. Pull back the curtain early and connect with the world of the play in an engaging and relaxed setting, beginning 45 minutes before every performance.

COMING SOON to the Outcalt Theatre:  Fairfield, Cleveland playwright Eric Coble’s hilariously dark comedy about a young teacher’s misguided attempts to celebrate Black History Month, from May 1-31.

Behind-the-Scenes: Stirring the Pot – Free & open to the public!
Saturday, April 11, 2015 - 11:00am - 12:30pm
In Eric Coble’s razor-sharp new satire, the outrageous road to an elementary school’s “CelebrEthnic Potluck” leaves us laughing as we ponder whether “We Shall Overcome.” Join Coble, CPH Director of Education Pamela DiPasquale and special guests as we jump into the melting pot for fun and surprising activities—and multi-cultural cuisine—that let us break bread, and misconceptions, about diversity in our city.
RSVP required to http://clevelandplayhouse.com/inside-cph.

Tech Night - Free & open to the public!
Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - 6:30 - 8:30pm
Hear from the director and designers, then sit in on a technical rehearsal (“tech”) to see how set, lights, sound, costumes and actors all come together as opening night nears.
RSVP required to http://clevelandplayhouse.com/inside-cph