[NEohioPAL] Voice lessons with an experienced technician

Paul Kroeger via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 8 11:24:46 PDT 2015

Hi singers:

It doesn't matter if you need a coach or a teacher of technique, I have
done both for 30 years.  I specialize in teaching you how to breathe so you
understand it and connect your support with your singing.

I love teaching both beginners and the advanced and I can help you figure
out what is wrong with your singing if there is something wrong with it.

I am still one of the best sight-readers in town, too.  Perhaps I can help
you improve through my rational approach.

Openings available.  Call 216-741-4762  or email.

Paul Kroeger,  bass-baritone.  MM, NATS, the Voice Foundation.