[NEohioPAL] High Quality Video Production

Ryan Forte via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 8 13:02:11 PDT 2015

Hello,

I am reaching out to inform individuals & business about our premium video
production services.

We specialize in 4K video production using Red Epic, Sony & Canon Cinema
Cameras. We offer film crew style of production capable of handling any job
we are tasked with including travel.

This is a link to our 2015 Cinematography Reel.

https://vimeo.com/118311494

Please take a look at my website for more info.

We also provide post production services Editing, Color Grading, Motion
Graphics & Delivery. Adobe CC & Avid

Feel free to contact us if you have any requests.

--

Thank You,

Ryan Forte

Forte Nox Productions