[NEohioPAL] Casting: PAID WORK - Cleveland based global healthcare system looking for leads and extras for video - Diversity needed - all ages and ethnicities

Rebekka Murrell via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Apr 9 13:42:06 PDT 2015

Global healthcare system based in
Cleveland is producing a short piece for internal use with potential to be used
publicly on our social media hubs. I will discuss payment with you privately.
Will accept and potentially cast both agency and non-union talent.

Shooting will take
place April 22 – April 27th, 2015.

MUST PROVIDE YOUR
OWN TRANSPORTATION.

Please send current
headshots, general physical descriptions, and resumes to bekka.murrell at outlook.com.

THIS IS IMPORTANT –
please copy & paste CCF E3 You & Me into the subject line. If you do not,
your submission will end up in a junk folder.

Deadline for
submissions is Friday April 17th, 2015.

*If you are
currently represented by an agency, please include contact information and
rates.

*I am not part of an
agency, however there will be potential for future work with my client if you
are not cast for this production.