[NEohioPAL] AUDITION / MONOLOGUE COACHING - MARC MORITZ

Marc Moritz via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Apr 11 11:09:32 PDT 2015

"Marc Moritz is a high energy, personable acting coach who has coached me through professional auditions. I enjoyed the time we spent together on dissecting my monologues and putting them up on their feet."- Jesse Markowitz - Actor

We are moving into a very busy and exciting time with General Auditions for:

CPH - http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/jobs/casting
GLTF - http://greatlakestheater.org/work-with-us/auditions/ (Generals & Actor-Teacher
DOBAMA - http://dobama.org/auditions/

>>> ARE YOU PREPARED?

>>> I can prepare you to successfully Audition!
>>>
>>> This the perfect time to find that perfect Contemporary & Classical Monologue. Every actor should have at least 6 polished and age-appropriate monologues under their belt. Do you?
>>>
>>> I have worked at GLTF, The Cleveland Playhouse , Dobama as well as most of the local and regional theaters, and have a strong sense of what they are looking for .

>>>  I Can't get you the job...but I can prepare you to do your most solid work!
>>>
>>> Having aided in the preparation of successful auditions for both professional venues and for college admittance to such schools as Juilliard, DePaul, SUNY Purchase, NYU Tisch and Syracuse University, you will leave these sessions confident, balanced and well prepared.

                                                 WHAT OTHERS SAY:

"The best private acting coach in Northeast Ohio! Personalized and creative coaching techniques. Highly knowledgeable and respected in the industry." --Darnell Jones AEA, SAG-AFTRA member

"Marc has a gift for bringing the funny out and he is not afraid to go there. Marc encouraged me to experiment, be fearless and go there with him and it has paid off for me." - Bridget Chebo - Actress

"Marc's talent, intelligence and guidance have been invaluable in my development as an actor. We work hard and have fun and I have complete trust in him." - Laura Starnik-Actress

"Every student who works with Marc Moritz remarks to me about his insights, his complete knowledge of subject matter, his clarity and kindness. The ability to find a way to make each student grow is his gift." -Mitchell Fields -