[NEohioPAL] CASTING CALL: Short film contest: 3 Roles avail

FOF .Productions via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Apr 11 21:34:45 PDT 2015

CASTING CALL:
A short movie, entitled 'Resilience', will be entered into the My Rode Reel
Short film 2015 Contest. This contest has jury, judges, people's choice,
and genre awards. It will only be 3 minutes in length.

We are looking for a middle-aged African American male to play the role of
ROBERT, an abusive husband and father. **He needs to be tall and lanky.**
(some flexibility with look).

An athletic and fit African American girl to play the role of LAUNA, who
has seen her mother physically/mentally abused and been mentally abused
herself. **Person can be older but must appear young.**

And finally, we need an African American woman to play the role of ADULT
LAUNA. **Must have professional clothing.**

All people can be family members since more than likely you will resemble
one another.

*****Roles can be adapted to any race, so all races may apply*****

AUDITIONS:
April 24-25 Time and Location: TBA (in Cleveland Heights area for sure)

You can email me: J.moss2013 at gmail.com, to receive part of the script for
your audition and to learn more about story.

Compensation:
No money, but you will receive credit, food, and if we win, maybe
compensation.

Thanks everyone and hope to hear from you soon.

P.S. I am also looking for a Graphic designer and/or Special Effect Editor.
I would like to have a nice intro.

Joi Moss <https://www.facebook.com/joi.moss.3>
Writer/Cinematographer/Editor