[NEohioPAL] Prop and Set Pieces Wanted for Akron Symphony Orchestra's South Pacific

Jason Coale via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Apr 13 12:04:08 PDT 2015

Akron Symphony Orchestra's production of
*South Pacific*
Opens April 25th, 2015

We are looking for set and prop pieces to be used for the production.

We need numerous pieces - Terrace furniture (chairs, coffee table, console
table/bar, military crates, metal barrels, office chairs and desks, Billis'
Laundry Machine, etc.

You can download a pdf with image references of what we're looking for
at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3U_CIC-y2QlRnVrVUtMd1A1aGs/view?usp=sharing
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3U_CIC-y2QlRnVrVUtMd1A1aGs/view?usp=sharing>

Please send an email to Jason Coale at jaycoale82 at gmail.com with images of
any pieces that you might have available for use, your location, and what
type of an arrangement you might be looking for (buy/rent/borrow).

Jason Coale
Assistant Professor
Department of Theatre
234 Center for the Arts