[NEohioPAL] Looking for Actors, Actresses and Crew for a film Competition

epp films via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Apr 14 17:10:28 PDT 2015

Hello My name is Darryl Epp, I have been invited to be apart of a 10 day
short film competition showcased in New York City and I am looking for
people who would like to join my team for this competition. Filming will be
done in Cleveland, Ohio but the short will be showcased in New York City (I
have been invited to their kick off event on Saturday April 18th). This
contest is similar to the 48hr film competition held in Cleveland, Ohio
each year; where a genre, prop and phrase is given to be used in the film
and it all must be done in a certain time frame (which in this case is 10
days). I'm looking for any and all who would like to help..... if you act,
write or just good at being a part of the crew then I'm sure I can find a
place for on the team. Principle filming will take place on Friday April
24th for most of the whole day, Location TBA...... because this is a
competition there is no pay for being apart of the team, but you will get a
IMDb credit and there will be food on the day of filming. If you are
interested in being apart of the team please send me an email and I will
make sure I will get back to you.Thank you to all that is interested and if
you have any questions feel free to ask.

Darryl Epp
Epp-films.com
Eppfilms at gmail.com

this is a Link to the YouTube video introducing the competition
Cinematic Uprising! Film Competition Kick-off!: https://youtu.be/H09F9YZmxP8

--
*Epp Films*