[NEohioPAL] Come enjoy great music and help us get to DC!

Kira Seaton via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 15 14:30:59 PDT 2015

Come see Cuyahoga Community College Chorale in Concert!

Saturday, April 25th at 7:30pm at Brecksville United Methodist Church,
65 Public Square, Brecksville, OH
Help support the Chorale as they raise money to sing at the Kennedy Center on Memorial Day Sunday!
We are honoring our Vets while in Washington D.C., and will sing at a Veteran's Center, the Air Force Memorial, and a HUGE CONCERT at the John F Kennedy Center.....
But FIRST we have to get there.....
So come on out to our free concert, (with a free-will offering), and enjoy
"Once Upon A Time - A Concert of Love and Fun!
Features music from Beauty and the Beast, Once Upon A Mattress, Guys and Dolls, Stolen Kisses, All American, Annie Get Your Gun, Lion King, Tangled and Much Much More!!!!
Thanks!  Questions?  Call Kira Seaton at 216-269-7575