[NEohioPAL] The Schmooze is Back! Cleveland's Premier Networking Event for the Entertainment Industry

Tina Hobbs via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Apr 17 12:54:05 PDT 2015

The Schmooze is BACK! And we can't wait to show you what we have in store!  It's not always about what you know, it's about WHO YOU KNOW! **Network with entertainment professionals, directors, producers, crew, vendors, media, musicians, writers and more! **See awesome trailers from local filmmakers **Hear industry news and big announcements from industry partners **Win prizes and give-a-ways SATURDAY, MAY 9 2015ANATOMY NIGHT CLUB1299 W 9TH STREETCLEVELAND OH6PM TO 9PM This is a FREE eventSEND RSVP TO CLEVELANDCASTING at GMAIL.COM See you then!