[NEohioPAL] Mozart's Coronation Mass in Cleveland Hts. this weekend!

Judith Higbee via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 22 10:14:47 PDT 2015

*CHURCH OF THE SAVIOUR **PRESENTS** MOZART’S CORONATION MASS K317*

 *Sunday, April 26, at 2:30 p.m. *Church of the Saviour presents
Mozart’s *“Coronation”
Mass K317* performed by our Chancel Choir, organ and chamber orchestra
under the direction of Judith Higbee. Vocal soloists are Diane Menges, Jill
Barr, Jonathan Short and Stephen diLauro. The professional orchestra
includes members of the Cleveland Orchestra.

Six other music ensembles at Church of the Saviour will also participate in
this free hour-long celebration of praise.  The Wesley Bells play *Joyous
Proclamation* and the Flute Ensemble plays music of Jean Sibelius.   Both
groups are directed by Virginia Steiger. Bells of the Saviour play music
reflecting on the Scottish hymn “O Come Thou Traveler” and GOOD NEWS
continues with a Celtic flair in *Christ Be in My Waking*. Agape Choir
sings Mozart’s *Ave Verum* with strings, and the Gospel Choir, directed by
Brian Smart, raises the roof!

Church of the Saviour is handicapped-accessible and has free parking. It is
located at 2537 Lee Road in Cleveland Heights, one block north of Fairmount
Blvd.

For more information, contact:

Judith Higbee, Director of Music

at (216) 321-8880 x 235 or higbee at chsaviour.org