[NEohioPAL] "Stars & Stripes Canteen" Fundraiser for Coach House Theatre

Nancy Cates via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Apr 21 08:28:35 PDT 2015

All food and drinks (beer, wine, specialty cocktail) included.  Nothing but
fun and dancing for $75, inclusive!

Help support the quality of our programming!

Coach House Theatre needs

YOU for the

Stars & Stripes

Canteen

Saturday, May 2, 2015

7-11 pm

*Gourmet Stations of Dining Fare & Desserts

(prime rib carving station, pasta bar, salad & seafood station and more)

*Wine, Beer & "GI Blues" Cocktails

*Dancing to hoppin' '40's music

*Display of WWII Memorabilia, in honor of our Veterans

* "All Service" Silent Auction

(Exclusive Getaways, Private Theatre Parties, DJ Services, Dinners, and
more!)

'40's Attire or Uniforms Optional

$75 Inclusive

Akron Woman's City Club, 732 West Exchange Street

directors at coachhousetheatre.com

330-673-8761