[NEohioPAL] Free voiceover workshop this Saturday - registration required

Dan Popp/Colors Audio via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Apr 21 10:05:59 PDT 2015

Veteran voice actor and voiceover coach Dan Popp invites you to a free voiceover workshop Saturday, April 25th, from 10am to 1pm.

Where, you ask?  At the Colors Audio studios on Route 224 in Akron – we’ll send you directions.

What’s it about?  I’ll share some of the techniques we use in coaching; we’ll critique various spots and demos;  we’ll brainstorm about sales and marketing; and Chris Jensen, proprietor of Audio Concepts, will give us his perspective on the competitiveness of local talent in the now-global talent market.

REGISTRATION – VERY IMPORTANT:

Yes, the workshop is free, but you still have to register.  That’s because there are only so many seats, and we may have to put some candidates on a Standby list.  Please be respectful of other people’s opportunities: don’t register unless you know you can actually make it.  Once you’ve been confirmed, if something comes up, let us know as soon as possible, so we can move someone up from the Standby list.

Register by emailing me at colorsaudio at neo.rr.com <mailto:colorsaudio at neo.rr.com>.

Please also consider joining the LinkedIn Group NEOvo so you’ll get more notice of events like this.

Looking forward to working with you to make NE Ohio voice talent the best we can be!

Dan Popp

Sound Czar, Colors Audio