[NEohioPAL] Vanity Crash - Sat Apr 25 - The Happy Dog - w/Saul Glennon

Vanitycrash via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Apr 21 17:25:21 PDT 2015

Saturday, April 25, will be our debut at the Happy Dog. Being such, we
really, really, want to make a fantastic first impression. So, it will mean
the world to us if you can make it out!!! We will be bringing down the house
with some new stuff that will rock you and make your beer taste better. Be a
young dude, carry the news, and join us. Show starts at 9pm with Vanity
Crash. Good beer, drinks, friendly people, gourmet hot dogs, tatter tots,
and the best entertainment in the world

Joining us will be Saul Glennons. We rocked with these guys at our last 5
o'Clock gig. They blew our minds with an energized performance and hookie
songs. A must see and hear. Since 1994, the "Glennons" have been churning
out British flavored garage pop originals and have released 9 albums.

Vanity Crash has some great merchandise. Get our latest release, Rock N Roll
Junkie, one of our warm hoodies, a sporty t-shirt, shot glasses, and more.
Go here to order:
https://mkt.com/vanity-crash

Request our single, "She's Not There" at the follow fine radio stations:
oWOW - (216) 961-0909 New Music Show Sundays 8am-10am & 8pm-10pm
WCSB - (216) 687-3515
WRUW - (216) 368-2208
WJCU - (216) 397-4438
WBWC - (440) 826-STING (7846)

Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page. Big Thanks!!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/452427028239581/
================================
Saturday, April 25, $5, ALL AGES
9pm - Vanity Crash