[NEohioPAL] Featured Kid Extras Needed for Web Series

Jasmine Golphin via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Apr 26 06:58:29 PDT 2015

> *The Adventures of Fab Jenkins* is a Blaxploitation-inspired web series
> comedy following the journey of Cleveland-based stylist, Fabio “Fab”
> Jenkins. Fab, with the help of his Fab Squad, must save the city from an
> onslaught of bad fashion caused by the expansion of fast-fashion retailer,
> Eternally 16.

We are in need of two male child actors for Fab's flashback scenes Sunday
May 3rd in Cleveland Heights. *Child Fab: *Male, ages 7-11 *Teen Fab: *Male,
ages 13-17, African-American, brown to dark skinned (to match the
complextion of the actor playing Fab). Roles are non-union and non-paid,
however craft services will be provided. Additionally, actors will receive
credit in the show, which will also be submitted to IMDB.

Please contact info at fabjenkins.com with a headshot or current photo if you
are interested in joining our team.