[NEohioPAL] Last Call for Stars & Stripes Canteen at Coach House Theatre

Nancy Cates via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Apr 27 13:56:24 PDT 2015

Saturday, May 2 at 7:00pm

Coach House Theatre's STARS & STRIPES CANTEEN,

our World War II themed party!

Costumes are in place for our dancing GI's and WAC's, the dance floor is up,
and our DJ's have more '40's music than can possibly be played in one
evening.  The prime rib carving station, pasta bars, seafood & salad bars,
and dessert buffets are being prepared.  Our "All Services" Silent Auction
offers dinner parties, weekend getaways, messages, DJ Services and much
more.

1940's Decorations, many on loan from the Summit County Historical Society,
will be on display.  Uniforms and vintage clothing optional. This is Coach
House Theatre's ONLY fundraiser of the season, and it should be a heck of a
party! No speeches, no rubber chicken, nothing but fun!

Tickets $75, inclusive (including wine, beer and our "GI Blues" Cocktail)

Reservations: 330-673-8761 or directors at coachousetheatre.com

Akron Womans' City Club, 732 W. Exchange St., Akron, 44302.