[NEohioPAL] Performing Arts Camp with Broadway Stars in Cleveland this June

Amy Hanratty via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Apr 27 21:51:24 PDT 2015

A Class Act NY, Manhattan's award-winning acting studio for kids & teens is thrilled to make their debut in Cleveland with ...

Broadway Stars, Natalie Gallo (JERSEY BOYS, MAMMA MIA) and Halle Morse (MAMMA MIA).
DATES: Monday, June 15- Saturday, June 20th!
In this fun six-day Broadway Camp, students work up close and personal with both Natalie Gallo and Halle Morse straight from Broadway, along with Deborah "Ingy" Ingersoll, Playhouse Square's Music Director and Amy Hanratty, Artistic Director of Voice Variations. In addition to working with Broadway pro's, the camp will culminate in a performance for family, friends and an INDUSTRY GUEST from NYC!
Off-Off Broadway Debut:In this performance driven camp, students will hone their skills by learning song and dance combinations from classic + contemporary Broadway shows that will later be performed on the "Studio Stage" in a musical revue! Everyone will have an opportunity to shine. All students will be featured and have solos in the showcase!
Workshops:As part of their training, campers will take workshops in:• Dance Workshop
• Improvisation Workshop
• Stage Combat Workshop
• Musical Theatre Audition Workshop
• On-Camera Workshop
When: Monday, June 15 - Saturday, June 20Ages: 7 - 17 (divided by age)Camp Maximum: ONLY 30 students will be accepted! Where: The Olmsted Community Center - 8170 Mapleway Dr, Olmsted FallsTime: Monday - Friday: 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Saturday: 9:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to work with two Broadway stars and an NYC industry professional right here in Cleveland without the high travel costs for the same camp in NYC.
Click Here to Register!

www.AClassActNY.comwww.facebook.com/AClassActNY
Backstage Expert - Read My Articles Here
Featured on NBC News and in The Wall Street Journal
Voice Variations

|   |
| Voice VariationsVoice Variations, acting, performance techniques, theatre, dance, and audition prep. Directing, management, movie, film, casting, master classes, & intensives. |
|  |
| View on www.voice-variations.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |