[NEohioPAL] Additional Auditions for Aesop's Fable-ous Barnyard Bash Tomorrow Night!

TrueNorth via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Apr 28 10:51:26 PDT 2015

TrueNorth Cultural Arts in partnership with Lorain County Metro Parks announces auditions for...

AESOP'S FABLE-OUS BARNYARD BASH

Book & Lyrics by Michael Gravois
Music by Zachary Badreddine

Directed by Russ Stich
Music Direction by Mary Beth Lyons

You've heard Aesop's fables, but you've never seen them like this! The tales we all know come to life onstage in a whirlwind of song, storytelling and silliness! Featuring 12 classic fables performed by a cavalcade of farm characters, this mini-musical will tickle the funny bone while teaching timeless principles. With puppets, rhythm, dance and poetry, Aesop's Fable-ous Barnyard Bash is the perfect performance for the whole family

Seeking an ensemble of 6 adults and 6 children (ages 10+) to play multiple roles.

Auditions on Wednesday, April 29th at 7:00pm

Call (440) 949-5200 ext 221 for more info

Interested parties not available can leave their contact info, and we will try to schedule an alternate time.

Please prepare a brief comedic monologue and an upbeat or comedic musical selection (accompanist available).

Rehearsals will begin immediately and run Monday-Thursday evenings, and Sunday afternoons/evenings.

Performances are June 5-14, Friday & Saturday at 6:30pm, Saturday & Sunday at 3pm