[NEohioPAL] Summer Theatre Camp : Strongsville!

Ted Larsen via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 29 12:03:00 PDT 2015

The Fun continues!

/*What*//*?*/ A theatre camp that has it ALL! Join SCYT this summer for
a comprehensive theatre education experience! SCYT returns this summer
with the usual fun, games, friendships and laughter, PLUS an opportunity
to to deconstruct and rewrite a classic folktale for a performance that
will be all your own! /*You will:*/ PLAY a huge variety of theatre games
emphasizing voice, movement and character creation; MOVE indoors and
out, in games and theatre activities meant to encourage your confidence
and creativity; WRITE a collaborative piece for performance, based on a
classic folktale; PERFORM in the piece you wrote; CREATE your own masks,
and help design costumes and set pieces! Registration:
To register, kindly go to
http://StrongsvilleCommunityTheatre.com/YouthTheatre.htm
<http://strongsvillecommunitytheatre.com/YouthTheatre.htm> for more
information including a link to print our registration form. Please
return the Registration,Permission and Policy Form and Medical form with
a nonrefundable $50 deposit. Registrations will be filled on a
first-come, first-serve basis until camp is filled or June 20, whichever
comes first.

The 9-day camp runs M-F, June 29th thru July 10th, with no camp on
Wednesday, July 1.

We expect the camp to fill, so early enrollment is encouraged ! The
tuition balance is due on the first day of camp. Questions? Please
contact Leslie Moder at jlmoder at wowway.com <mailto:jlmoder at wowway.com>