[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet hiring Dance Instructors for new Downtown Cleveland Studio

chanda ford via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 29 18:59:42 PDT 2015

Cleveland Inner City Ballet is accepting resume's for Ballet, Tap, Jazz and Modern Dance Instructors. Please email resume to CICBallet at ymail.com or forward resume to our new Downtown Cleveland Studio at:
Cleveland Inner City BalletAttn: Emily Lowe / Program Coordinator1427 East 36th. Street, Suite 4203ACleveland, Ohio 44114
No phone calls or visits please.
Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught dance education to underserved populations regardless of race, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believe everyone deserves to have the gift of a good quality dance education experience.