[NEohioPAL] FREE PLAY READINGS AT ENSEMBLE THEATRE!

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Apr 29 17:07:47 PDT 2015

*ENSEMBLE THEATRE PRESENTS A SERIES OF FREE PLAY READINGS THROUGH MAY 15th!*
These scripts are written by local Cleveland area playwrights and focus on
themes brought to light by our current Main Stage production of *BENGAL
TIGER AT THE BAGHDAD ZOO.  *

*THE FREE READING SCHEDULE IS AS FOLLOWS**:*

*Thursday, 4/30*
*The Apartment*, by Jean Cummins, 10 min
*The Part*, by Jean Cummins, `10 min
*The Date,* by Jean Cummins, 12 min
*Haunted*,  by  Eric Coble, 10 min
*Baggage Unattended*, by Eric Coble, 10 min
*Waiting for the Matinee*, by Eric Coble, 12 min

*Tuesday, 5/5*
*Waiting for the Medics*, by Barbara Harkness, 3 min
*Outside the Embassy*, by Barbara Harkness, 12 min
*Love’s Dark Chamber*, by Barbara Harkness, 40 min
*Vanilla Steamer*, by Rannigan Walsh, 10 min.

*Thursday, 5/7*
*Silence and the Gun*, by Joe Bauer, 20 min.
*Fire in the Snow*, by Greg A. Smith, 20 min
*Rorschach*, by Greg A. Smith, 22 min.

*Tuesday, 5/12*
*Leave Him To Heaven*, by Cindy Dettlebach, 12 min
*Rat Pie*, by Ed Walsh, 15 min
*Back Into the Wild*, by Greg A. Smith, 15 min
*Just Right*, by Greg A.Smith, 15 min

*Thursday, 5/14*
*Red Badge of Courage*, Ed Walsh, 70 min.

Come out and be a part of the playwriting process!  Participate
in brief feedback/talkback sessions.
*Enjoy A FREE EVENT celebrating local talent while supporting the creation
of new works!  *

Please feel free to call the Ensemble box office our visit our website for
additional information!
Call or email with any questions. * 216-321-2930-info at ensemble-theatre.org
<216-321-2930-info at ensemble-theatre.org>*

*Ensemble Theatre's production of "Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo" and its
surrounding actives are supported in part by the residents of Cuyahoga
County through a public grant from Cuyahoga Arts & Culture.*

*We look forward to seeing you in our audiences!  *

--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/>*

Up next at Ensemble...

Cabaret Benefit & 15-16 Season Announcement! (4.12.15)

*Young Actor’s Workshops *Spring Session (4.11.15 to 5.16.15)

*Bengal Tiger at The Baghdad Zoo* by Rajiv Joseph (4.24.15 to 5.17.15)
--
*Information*