[NEohioPAL] Videographer Needed!

Julie Taylor via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Apr 30 06:25:43 PDT 2015

I am looking for a videographer.  My mother has aggressive Lymphoma and I am looking for a videographer in the Akron area that could go to the events that her 5 grandkids are in for the remaining part of the school year (track meets, dance, choir concert, etc). They go to the following schools: CVCA, Green and Jackson. She is not interested in watching movies while getting chemo treatments. She just wants to see the things they are in. She never misses and it is really upsetting her that she will not be able to go. You would just have to film them and put them on YouTube or something for her to view. No editing needed. We just want the events captured for her. I need someone ASAP.  I appreciate it.
Thank you,
Julie Taylor
Julie.gcs at gmail.com
330.495.0670