[NEohioPAL] Seeking "Reporters" for Cleveland Breaking News

Prelude2Cinema via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Apr 30 08:51:17 PDT 2015

Years ago, the movie "Contact" featured a lot of real reporters in cameo roles as themselves. As Prelude2Cinema gears up to shoot a feature film in Cleveland, we are re-introducing "The Cleveland Breaking News." This is a union movie (Prelude2Cinema is a Screen Actors Guild signatory). We would like to invite anyone with a Journalist background who is currently in the News Business or was formerly in the business to be part of "The Cleveland Breaking News." Message Prelude2Cinema or email me at casting at prelude2cinema.com

https://n2darkness.wordpress.com/the-cleveland-breaking-news/