[NEohioPAL] Seeking Actors for Promotional Video

Bark Beads via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun May 3 08:47:30 PDT 2015

Seeking Actors for Promotional Video to be aired on  youtube and used for
promotion for our product online.  Video will shoot in the Cleveland Area
within the next three weeks on a Saturday or Sunday.  More information TBA.

Seeking the Following non-speaking roles:

Young-ish Family

Mother

Father

1 or 2 Children

Male or Female in late 20s early 30s to play photographer

Golden Retriever or Laborador Retriever

This is a paying gig, and if family is cast as a whole you will be provided
with family portraits.  Rate negotiable.

Please send head shots and experience to bark.beads.videos at gmail.com

Thank you, and I look forward to working with you!