[NEohioPAL] Stagecrafters Presents: AUDITIONS Student Stock, August 2015

Connelly, Claire via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon May 4 12:43:36 PDT 2015

*STAGECRAFTERS STUDENT STOCK: THE 25TH ANNUAL PUTNAM COUNTY SPELLING BEE*

*Directed by Hannah Cohen and Kate Wauschek**Music Direction by Brett
Castro*

Student Stock is a new program at Stagecrafters Theatre, in which a
summerstock-style production is put on completely by students. Student
Stock is a new, innovative experience that allows students to collaborate
and create something together. We are looking for students who are
interested in both the production and performance side of things, and we
are welcoming anyone interested.

*WHO*: Upcoming high school freshman through college seniors

*WHEN*: *Tuesday May 12th, 4:00 to 7:00*. You can book an audition via this
link:    www.SignUpGenius.com/go/20F0A4EABAE2DA2FC1-spelling
<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0A4EABAE2DA2FC1-spelling>

*WHERE*: Pepper Pike Learning Center

  32000 Chagrin Blvd, OH 44124

*WHAT*: Please prepare 16 to 32 bars of a song from a musical in the style
of the show as well as a comedic monologue up to 1 minute in length. If you
do not have a monologue prepared, we will give you a side to read. You may
sing a cappella or bring tracks, as an accompanist will not be available
for the auditions.

*Callbacks* will be* Thursday, May 14th from 4:00 to 7:00*. Not everyone
will receive a callback. If you are unable to attend callbacks upon
receiving one, please contact us privately and we will work something out.

*PERFORMANCE/REHEARSAL DATES:*

Read-through: May 20th 4:00 - 7:00

Rehearsals: July 25th - August 6th

Performances: August 7th, 8th and 9th

Rehearsals will occur all day, everyday throughout this time period.
However, not everyone will be called for the entire time. A rehearsal
schedule will be distributed over the summer with exact times and who’s
called.

*If you are* unable to attend auditions, *please submit a video audition
with your song and monologue tohannahnadinecohen at gmail.com and
klwauschek at gmail.com. If you wish to audition in person rather than submit
a video, email us and we will try to find a time that works for us.

For more information, please contact Hannah Cohen at 216-630-9896.

Stagecrafters is a program of Orange Community Education & Recreation.

--

PLEASE NOTE:  This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and, therefore, may be subject to disclosure upon request under Ohio law.  However, if electronic communications contain student records or medical information, they shall be maintained as confidential to the fullest extent of the law.  If you have received this electronic communication erroneously, please notify the sender immediately.