[NEohioPAL] May Workshops at Cleveland Public Theatre

Faye Hargate via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon May 4 07:01:05 PDT 2015

Cleveland Public Theatre presents two workshops this month

IMAGINING ACTIVISM - creating work that touches hearts and minds of our community
taught by Tlaloc Rivas<http://www.tlalocrivas.com/>, director of Johanna: Facing Forward<http://www.cptonline.org/performances/seasons/2014-2015/johanna-facing-forward/>
A collaborative workshop that combines rigorous physical and creative exercises that focuses on how we can create work based on social / economic / environmental issues.
Saturday, May 30th, 12-5pm
Fee: $60.00*

EVERYTHING MOVES: TOUT BOUGE - a Lecoq workshop
taught by CPT staff members, Faye Hargate and Cathleen O'Malley<http://www.cptonline.org/about/staff-and-board-of-directors/>
Participants will be introduced to Lecoq theatre exercises as we explore the dynamism of physical forms and their connection with poetic inner life.
Sunday, May 31st, 11-4pm
Fee: $60.00*

*SIGN UP FOR BOTH WORKSHOPS and GET THE SPECIAL PRICE OF $100.00*

Workshops take place at Cleveland Public Theatre. Space is limited and there is a workshop application. Application is due May 25th 2015. Contact CPT Education Associate, Faye Hargate, @ fhargate at cptonline.org<mailto:fhargate at cptonline.org> for application information.

Faye Hargate
Cleveland Public Theatre
Education Associate
216.631.2727 x207 work