[NEohioPAL] Cinema Industry in Northeast Ohio

Jennifer Plass via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon May 4 13:22:00 PDT 2015

Hello,

 As you may know many Ohioans are struggling to be actors, crewmembers, directors, and producers. They can only imagine having moreopportunities to work in movies, television, or web series without having touproot their families searching for jobs. They dream of having a viable careerin the cinema industry while residing here in Northeast Ohio.

With the amount of creative talent here, a wealth of filmfestivals such as the recently completed Cleveland International Film Festival,our area is begging for a sustainable Cinema Industry that will createproductions for TV, movie theaters, and the Internet. Prelude2Cinema iscurrently building a database of these local filmmakers, actors andcrewmembers - https://cinemaindustrydatabase.wordpress.com/. Thisdatabase is the hub of our Cinema Industry in Northeast Ohio,bringing together the abilities and resources of individuals tocreate something much stronger.

 Prelude2Cinema is planning on using many of these individuals inits productions. Currently Prelude2Cinema is working on four productions:“de la Oscuridad”, a sci-fi crime drama and its companion pieces, thevideo blog “Bring Crime 2 Cleaveland” which will be featured to promotereal life victims of crime as well as the series “de la Oscuridad","Cleveland Breaking News", a fictional news program that will also beused to promote the show. The first “episodes” of “de la Oscuridad” will be a90 minute movie titled “que, sera, sera.” “De la Oscuridad” will be a SAG-AFTRAproduction – using both union and non-union actors.  In addition, we are producing “SecretAgent Sofia”, a kid's spy program.

 Prelude2Cinema believes artists should be paid, but they shouldalso remember that it is not called “Show Business” for nothing. Our tagline is"Subtle, Honest, Entertaining, Advertisement.” Only by benefiting thebusiness community, can one create a new industry here.

Currently we have 5 incredible sponsors:

Lucy’s Sweet Surrender - Lucy’s was our first sponsor and we are glad they are returning.We will get a chance to shoot in their brand new place on Chagrin. 20314Chagrin Blvd. Shaker Heights, Ohio 44122. Prelude2Cinema Love’s Lucy’sPastries.

Country Couture & Co.: Theyspecialize in rustic and shabby chic flower girl dresses adding burlap,flowers, pearls, buttons and choices in different bows or custom sashes.

Ashlin Jewels: Creativehand-made jewelry items from Ashlin Jewels.

Celebrity Pizza: Greatold world pizzas.

United Gymnastics: All levelsof Gymnastics training as well as a new Intro to Parkour class.

We are continuously on the lookout for ideas, people andbusinesses wanting to build with us. We hope that by building the cinemaindustry with bricks of the business community and mortar of communityinvolvement we will have a strong foundation for many projects to be designedand created here in the NEO. If you are interested in being involved inour productions or becoming a sponsor, contact Alex Michaels, the Studio chief,at 408-203-6981. Filming for "Secret Agent Sofia" and"Bring Crime to Cleaveland" is already underway. Shoots for “dela Oscuridad" and "Cleveland Breaking News" will begin May15, 2015.

Thank you for your time,

Jennifer Plass

Director of Public Relations

Prelude2Cinema LLC

Details on our company: www.prelude2cinema.com

Information on "de la Oscuridad": https://n2darkness.wordpress.com

The Video blog “Bring Crime 2 Cleaveland”: http://billiehollisrules.wordpress.com

Information on "Secret Agent Sofia": https://secretagentsofia.wordpress.com/

The Cleveland Breaking News The Cleveland Breaking News