[NEohioPAL] The Addams Family Fun Continues at Hudson Players!

Dana Herro via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon May 4 13:49:37 PDT 2015

*The Addams Family Now Playing*

*The Hudson Players Present The Addams FamilyA Magnificently Macabre New
Musical Comedy*
If you are looking for a great evening out, please come see the
magnificently, macabre new musical comedy The Addams Family, with The
Hudson Players. Based on popular TV show, this award winning musical
delivers ghoulish laughter, fun music and an evening of weird and wonderful
entertainment you will want to be sure to see. "Come meet the family. We'll
leave the lights off for you."

Tickets are available at www.hudsonplayers.com
<http://hudsonplayers.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc741ccda5962c940c6de33cb&id=2881db9fe6&e=898eb96389>
or via phone at 330-655-8522. *The show runs May 1, 2, 8, 9, 10, 15 &
16*. Tickets
are only $14, with group, student and senior discounts available. Our
popular Dinner and Show package with Hudson's Restaurant is only $62 per
couple and can be reserved via phone only. Curtain time is 8 p.m. with the
exception of the May 10 performance, which is a 2 p.m. matinee.

We look forward to seeing you at the show.