[NEohioPAL] Fabulous Sales

Vanessa Hagen via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue May 5 08:51:14 PDT 2015

 We are one of the leading entertainment companies in Northeast Ohio. We
are hiring three (3) outside sales professionals to cover the Cleveland,
Akron and Canton areas. Territories are wide open! If you are looking to
change your situation and make real money, send your resume to
career at bamentertainment.net

 We pay the highest commissions in our industry and give monthly
performance bonuses and incentives to top performers. Complete training
and sales materials are provided.

 Sales professionals must be able to demonstrate the following:

 1) Must have a proven track record.

 2) Willing to work at least 4 days per week; 6-8 hours per day.

 3) Meet with clients and represent our company.

 4) Gather information and submit proposal.

 5) Ability to communicate well and close the deal.

 6) Operate in an ethical, professional manner and have a desire to work
with minimal supervision.

 DON'T WAIT, call us today!!