[NEohioPAL] Musicians for "Always...Patsy Cline" PAID GIG!

MaryJo Alexander via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed May 6 10:52:51 PDT 2015

*Actors' Summit Theater  seeking musicians for  "Always ...Patsy Cline" . *

*Actors' Summit, Akron's Professional Theater is seeking musicians for our
upcoming musical "Always ...Patsy Cline" . *
*This is a PAID GIG. *

*We are seeking a bass player, and guitarist who can play "slide"  and
"country".  *

*This show previews on May 28th and opens May  29th. And will perform Thur,
Fri, Sat nights at 8 PM; Sunday matinees at 2 PM. *

*The show closes June 21st. Preference given to musicians who can play the
entire run of the show. *

*JT Buck is Musical Director, Jennifer Browning sings Patsy Cline and
Chanda Porter plays "Louise" Patsy's friend. *
*The production is directed by MaryJo Alexander. *

*All rehearsals and performances take place at Actors' Summit Theater
located at 103 S. High Street,*
* in downtown Akron in our beautiful theater located on the 6th floor.*

*Please email your resume, contact info and availability to
mjalexthac at gmail.com <mjalexthac at gmail.com>*

--
*MaryJo Alexander*
*Artistic Co-Director*