[NEohioPAL] Great Lakes Youth Ballet Spring Performance, Princess Camp and Summer Intensive

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 7 19:01:16 PDT 2015

 Great Lakes Youth Ballet:

Spring Performance:  Swan Lake:   Sunday, June 7th at the Parma Snow Branch of the Cuyahoga County Public Library. Tickets will be for sale starting Saturday, May 16th. Tickets are available by calling the studio at 440-230-9018 or via our website at www.greatlakesyouthballet.com

            Princess Ballerina Camp:  June 23, 30th, July 7, 14, and 21st.  6-7:30 pm.  $25.00 each class or $110.00 if you sign up for all five classes.

            Summer Intensive:  June 22 to July 17, 2015.  Please see our website for class schedule, details and registration information.   www.greatlakesyouthballet.com  or call us at 440-230-9018.

Classes for all ages this summer including Adults!

 You may also email us at:                  greatlakesballet at att.net.

   Great Lakes Youth Ballet is a 501(c)(3) non profit youth ballet company.  The mission of Great Lakes Youth Ballet is to provide excellence in dance education, full of dynamic challenges, for young dancers who are eager to learn and grow, with discipline and respect.