[NEohioPAL] 12 Angry Jurors alcc.cc

JDCKMcCoy2 via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 8 05:48:30 PDT 2015

Howdi.
With permission from my Lakeland Community College  Theatre  instructor and the the family of the "Twelve Angry Men" 's author. ....I did a rewite of the play and using an qualis 6:6 ratio of women to men. You'd be  very interested  and surprisinged at which women play the parts.

When I saw you were doing it WITH FEMALES naturally  I was a bit upset. I put an entire semester  into changing characters and  dialogue. The family was quite happy and looked forward to seeing  it produced sometime.

I claim  authorship for my work but that it would not be possible without the author's tv, stage and film scripts. Henry Fonda  backed the film, a kink of flop at the time but over the  years it has been cherished

When the last surviving actor,Jack Klugman, died on my birthday  (Dec. 27th ) that's  when I knew I had to do it. I wanted 6 to 6 because  it is  much harder to get a  consensence. If you'd like to  read it drop me a line with an address to ship to. I have no doubt your  performance will be top notch. And I wish you well.  Mine is brought into the 20teens. Very different.

Best wishes :
Bones Kelley-McCoy  or
Chris Nathaniel-Rafer-Fiennes